Rationale: Digital Awareness Campaign

The poster I created on Canva mostly focuses on the issues associated with Digital Wellness/Cyber bullying. The target audience for me was the parents of teens who use the internet quite often. I used the photo of a boy on his phone because I think it attracts people and they'll immediately know what my poster is focused on. The background color brings out the bright colored text I used, but its not too extravagant that it takes away from the poster itself. I think this poster will be very effective for parents. I included a fact that most parents might not know, but will definitely take into consideration. What I want people to take from this poster is that how dangerous social media can be, teens are being brainwashed all the time by seeing photos of photo shopped women and men online which leads to self-hatred and body image issues. I hope people really start to take more caution when online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment: Privacy Please

Camera Techniques

3D Printed Car