Journal Entry #3: Digital Rights and Responsibilities

Today in BBT, I watched another video on Digital Rights and Responsibilities. Something I found interesting about this was that not everyone knows and respects their digital responsibilities. I thought it was just common sense not to cyberbully online or not to copyright. I do think the majority of people act responsibly online, but of course there is always that handful of people that have to abuse the internet and ruin it for everybody. I think that the commandment I made about cyber bullying is truly the most important one to follow when online. Nothing feels worse than having people say mean stuff about you online for everyone to see. Just like I said, most young people have issues with cyber bullying and I believe it only gets worse over time. They think that if they say it anonymously they won't get caught or its not as bad, but the truth is that it's just as bad or worse as other forms of bullying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment: Privacy Please

Camera Techniques

3D Printed Car