Emerging Technologies and Automobiles
Technologies in Development 1.) I think that out of all the emerging technologies, the flying car is the least likely to happen. Most of the others seem realistic, but a flying car just sounds too out of this world. 2.) I think that the Next-Gen Active Safety Features will have the biggest impact on society. If there's a way to decrease accidents, or just make the roads a safer place in general I think the public would jump at the chance, I know I would. 3.) The Autonomous Cars is the obvious answer, it literally says in the article that "self driving cars" are already a reality, so it's just a matter of time until everyone else jumps on the bandwagon. 4.) The first video that i watched discussed Fords “Driver Workload Estimator” which is a bio metric sensing system, i think that this technology could help keep drivers and their passengers be safer because people nowadays would much rather read a text message, answer a phone call, or even play a game on th...
Comments
Post a Comment