Journal Entry #2: Digital Communication

Today in BBT class, I watched another video on digital communication but the focus of this one was on electronic mail. When it comes to this certain topic, I found it very cool and surprising that you can set your email account to put your signature down automatically on every email. I always forget to put my name on everything so I am definitely going to use this in the future. I personally love texting, mostly cause I've been doing it for so long. I find it hard to use email and it's just a lot easier for me to text. BBC means blind carbon copy, which is basically like sending a private email. Any recipients on the BBC line of an email are not visible to the other recipients. I think this would be useful when you want to send an email to multiple people but you don't want the recipients to see who all received it. I think all young people should watch this video or at least hear the part about naming the email. Whenever I send an email, I usually don't name it or just forget to, now I'm definitely going to name them so the receiver doesn't take it as junk mail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment: Privacy Please

Camera Techniques

3D Printed Car