Monster Mash


I chose this painting for the "Monster Mash" assignment because it had really pretty colors and I also wanted one with water in it because I wanted to design a sea monster. I decided to do an amphibian type of monster. The sea monster Ogopogo inspired my creation because I've always thought the legend was really cool. The hardest part was trying to come up with a design for my monster, but once I did, the easiest and funnest part was editing and coloring it to make it look cool and realistic.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=monsters&safe=strict&rlz=1C1GGRV_enCA762CA762&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=sur:fmc&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjLtP-V3I7XAhWRyIMKHR2mBEcQpwUIHw&biw=1517&bih=735&dpr=0.9#imgrc=QZAvXwKB7DuBdM:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment: Privacy Please

Camera Techniques

3D Printed Car