Journal Entry #6: Digital Business

Today I watched a series of videos about Digital Business, which is basically online shopping. Something I found very surprising about this unit was how easy it is for someone to hack you! Just by not keeping your software updated you can enable someone to retrieve all your online data. I've never heard of any of these, but I researched it and it's basically where you can send someone money by email or phone number through the app. I purchase things online quite often and my experiences have usually been positive. Although you get the odd "doesn't look like the picture" piece of clothing, I've never had a traumatizing online shopping experience. I always sell my formal dresses online, and all of experiences have been positive. I always get the amount I asked for and I always get positive feedback. I think the biggest issue with teens is that they aren't careful enough online. Before this unit I didn't have any idea what a "secure" website was and I bet there are a lot more kids who don't know either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment: Privacy Please

Camera Techniques

3D Printed Car