Journal Entry #5: Digital Wellness

Today I watched several videos in regard to Digital Wellness. I usually do think about how technology can have a negative effect on our wellness, but I don't take in to consideration how bad it can get. When it comes to me, I love cooking. Once, me and my friend made cookies and brownies and neither of us touched our phones for almost 3 hours. We were both just really focused on the food and each other. I think the biggest issue with teens is that they get self conscious easily when they see all the photo shopped pictures of women on social media. Nobody looks like that, and it makes them feel negatively about their own bodies, which leads to depression and other mental illnesses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment: Privacy Please

Camera Techniques

3D Printed Car