Freak of Nature


For the Freak of Nature Assignment, I used a cat and a wolf of relatively the same color. I chose these two animals because they are pretty closely related in color and it looked fairly easy to blend them together. Considering I have never done anything like this before, I think figuring out how to use the app was the most challenging part, I had to start over at least six times. The easiest part for me was once I figured out how to do so, erasing part of the cats face and making it look more realistic. I think mine looks very realistic, considering I've never used photoshop before. I have never used an editing software before, but since this was so fun to do, I just might start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment: Privacy Please

Camera Techniques

3D Printed Car