Camera Techniques

Within the five videos I have just watched, I learned many new camera techniques such as Point of View and Framing. With the first video I learned about the Rule of Thirds. I found this video so interesting and I could not get over how much better the photo looked when he used the rule. The second video talked about Filling the Frame, which is basically taking a more close up photo and more focused on one thing. I thought that this video was very helpful because I always tend to take photos from far away, but now I know better. The next video was all about Framing. This video was probably my favorite, since all the end photos look so good and it's such a simple technique to use. Another thing I learned about today was Point of View. The part I liked best about this video was how cool and unique each of the photos were, I would never think to turn the camera upside down and take a photo of a building, but maybe now I'll reconsider. The last video I watched was all about Leveling the Horizon. I take enough pictures that I'm surprised I've never used this rule before. I've never realized how much better a straight photo of a sunset looks than a tilted one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment: Privacy Please

3D Printed Car