Popular posts from this blog
Journal Entry #3: Digital Rights and Responsibilities
Today in BBT, I watched another video on Digital Rights and Responsibilities. Something I found interesting about this was that not everyone knows and respects their digital responsibilities. I thought it was just common sense not to cyberbully online or not to copyright. I do think the majority of people act responsibly online, but of course there is always that handful of people that have to abuse the internet and ruin it for everybody. I think that the commandment I made about cyber bullying is truly the most important one to follow when online. Nothing feels worse than having people say mean stuff about you online for everyone to see. Just like I said, most young people have issues with cyber bullying and I believe it only gets worse over time. They think that if they say it anonymously they won't get caught or its not as bad, but the truth is that it's just as bad or worse as other forms of bullying.
Journal Entry #2: Digital Communication
Today in BBT class, I watched another video on digital communication but the focus of this one was on electronic mail. When it comes to this certain topic, I found it very cool and surprising that you can set your email account to put your signature down automatically on every email. I always forget to put my name on everything so I am definitely going to use this in the future. I personally love texting, mostly cause I've been doing it for so long. I find it hard to use email and it's just a lot easier for me to text. BBC means blind carbon copy, which is basically like sending a private email. Any recipients on the BBC line of an email are not visible to the other recipients. I think this would be useful when you want to send an email to multiple people but you don't want the recipients to see who all received it. I think all young people should watch this video or at least hear the part about naming the email. Whenever I send an email, I usually don't name it or jus...
Comments
Post a Comment