Be True To Your School

I think the design is effective in showcasing our school. It displays our school name (Blackville), our school colors (blue and gold) and our mascot (the eagle). The most challenging part of this assignment for me was getting the photos onto the bus, there were so many layers and it kept messing up on me. The easiest part was erasing parts of the photos and making them fit onto the bus. Although this was my favorite unit so far, I have no interest in digital art and design whatsoever. I get frustrated trying to figure out how the apps work and what to do for particular assignments. No, I would not want to work in auto detailing as part of a job, if there is anything I get more frustrated with than computers, it's cars. I don't want to work on them, restore them or anything else to do with them, just drive them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment: Privacy Please

Camera Techniques

3D Printed Car